2010/03/09

About David !

Hello everyone! My name is David, I am 22 years old. I was born in Chiayi City in 1987, but I grew up in Tainan. I like search for fresh attempts, and learn from the defeat. I always say to myself, “if you want try, you have to do to the end”, this is my life style.

In NTUST, I major in Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering. But my college life is almost entirely by Graduation Student Associations, I spent 3 years here. I contact with many people who have ideas, and I learn a lot from the activities. In a whole year, there are graduation albums, corporate visits, business briefing, graduation season activities ... even series of lecture courses. In this team, everyone to me is a giant, have let me get a lot of things, we support each other and that makes me really to experience a community a family moved.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, i like your idea of "learn from the defeat." When you don't get what you want, at least, you get the experience. It can be the most valuable thing you have to offer.

    ReplyDelete